it's my birthday month so i splurged and gave myself a prezzy and a protection plan.

the prezzy is 13 sessions complete with hot stone massages and eye treatments at CN beauty, plus a tube (in original size, none of that tester/travel size) of cleanser and moisturiser. did the 1st session right after i paid and only came out of the dim and temperature controlled room 2 hours later! what a perfect way to hibernate away from a hot sunny sunday afternoon! so anyways, now i don't have to wonder where to go and get a facial anymore.

the ladies at the centre were friendly and served me 2 cups of ginger tea while christine explained the package which most suited me in detail and even threw in some extras (or i would like to think that they are really extras which others don't get but i suspect realistically it's already built in to the plan and that's exactly what they want you to think coz they know we all love to hear 'Free!' and think we're getting value for $). it worked out to be fairly reasonably inexpensive per session. we'll see if this is moolah well spent! good thing they don't impose an expiry date and they recommend going in only once a month. that will last me til next august!

the other thing i got meself is a commitment. so that i don't wonder where all my moo$ah go to every month. most basic and lowest monthly plan was what i signed up for. i trust my mom's cousin to know that what he recommended me suits me best. not too much coverage, not too little. could always increase the coverage in near future. next up will be to meet brian and to hear him tell me a story about what he thinks is a great investment plan. hey, if i want to get out of this house, i would have to "buy" my way out and what better way than to get my own place! but alas, that's all very idealistic! by the time i make enough from the plan to afford a house, i'd be.. *shivers* i don't want to think what i might become! anywho, it's good to have a plan for myself, and let it be a long termed one.

0 comments: